Google

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Hyprocisy of Women's Liberation

Call me a sexist, but I believe that the measure of true equality is when I can hit a woman as hard as I can hit a man. It's not that I condone violence against women, but I would like the comfort of knowing that I can hit a woman back should she provoke me first, without fear of reprisal from the police.


I don't understand women sometimes. They nag nag nag and start chanting that "Women's Liberation" mantra over and over, demanding more and more rights so that they'd be treated as equal as men and yet they also demand special treatment. They want to be treated nicely (i.e. Let us men get trampled on by their spiked heels or boots while they take all the glory of the work from us) and often enough, they use their feminine wiles to talk themselves out of the worst of problems, (i.e. a lil' peek at the cleavage to get away from a Speeding Ticket). You see, this is all just hyprocrasy to me. You all demand equal treatment yet you demand unequal treatment; men can't be treated nicely because what? They don't deserve it? My god you're all hyprocrits.


Sure, you all say, "The women are a weaker gender, hence they can't fight as well as men." I say BULLSHIT! You all are well more than capable of fending off any masculine muscle. All it takes is a little know-how. Most martial arts classes teach you that to counter an attacker's force, you need not use your own but his own strength against him. All you people need is a few lessons in how to divert an attackers energy away from yourself and preferably towards him. But no, you all refuse and want to be weak. Well, it's not my fault if you suddenly get knocked out by me because you refused to make yourself strong. But of course, you won't get knocked out by me if you didn't attack me. So if you ever plan to, take martial arts lessons, and then we'll be fighting on an even field.


And YOU MEN! I'm sick and tired of you all saying, "Oh she's so weak and bla bla bla". Let me tell you this, when a woman is capable of beating her own husband, she is no longer fragile. When she is capable of dominating him, controlling him and making him weak, she is no longer weak. When he is incapable of doing anything, for fear of embarassment or due to social ignorance to his plight, then a woman is no longer soft, she is FAIR GAME!! YOU ARE ALL WEAK FOR YIELDING TO THAT STUPID NOTION THAT A WOMAN IS GENTLE AND FRAGILE!!!! So few cases of husband battery and assault have ever surfaced yet these cases rise each year worldwide. This is mainly because the man feels it's his fault, or perhaps is it a problem with the law enforcement agencies. So much attention was put towards protecting the women that they lost sight of the men they too swore to protect.


A friend of mine mentioned that the problem lies with the majority of women that insist on putting on this charade of a weak life so that they won't have to do anything. How true that is, I do not know but if you women expect equal treatment, well as a former Prime Minister once said, "You look at your own backyard first, then look at mine" because the problem with advancing this liberation bullshit obviously starts in your own home grounds. First, tell these women that they can be strong, (which I understand you have tried, BUT TRY HARDER!!!) then you can tell the men that you want equal treatment. Also, if you demand equal treatment, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT ASK FOR SPECIAL TREATMENT! It just demeans your cause.


Anyway, so ends this so-called sexist article. I just needed an outlet for this because it's been on my head for awhile. Anyway, to all the strong women of the world, good for you, to all the weak ones, I'll still break your arm without any qualms if you try anything with me, and to all the men, for god's sake, they're not soft, fragile or WEAK! They're well more than capable of beating you up. Now show me some backbone you spineless TWITS!