Google

Monday, August 08, 2005

Of Pre-tests, Flus and Other nonsensical objects

So, What do we have here today? I am sick, having the flu, and yet I have to go to college. why? Because my Focus Group bailed out on me and now I have to go to college to help my team grab a coupla new people to help pre-test our materials. It's bad enough I had to be woken up at 7 in the freaking morning when I really should be resting. I had half a mind just to cancel the Pre-test there and then but my reasoning won out eventually (no pre-test = no materials to send to the creatives this Friday)

Ah well, at least I can just stand there and watch the FGI (Focus Group Interview) in action as my teammates do all the questioning. NOT! I had to conduct it as well, but at least they were they to jot down all that was said. 45 minutes later and we've gone through 2 banners, 2 buntings, 2 bookmarks, 2 flyers, 1 tabletop and 5 different posters. I've got to ask Tim about the costing for 2 films or at least 1 film + 1 digital proof.

So I get back, wondering what I should write there and so, I talked to xiao! Here's hot it went

|34k4 - DiZFunQTioNaL says:
wat to blog, wat to blog, wat to blog
xiao - says:
don't blog?
|34k4 - DiZFunQTioNaL says:
thinking wat to bloggg
xiao - says:
don't blog~~~
|34k4 - DiZFunQTioNaL says:
oh i have to bloggggggg
xiao - says:
what for?
|34k4 - DiZFunQTioNaL says:
why shouldn't I, oh why shouldn't I bloogggg
|34k4 - DiZFunQTioNaL says:
i should really put this chat into my blog
xiao - says:
yeah why not
xiao - says:
/heh
|34k4 - DiZFunQTioNaL says:
LOL


Right, and so here it is, fresh from MSN, my nonsense stuff I chat with xiao. Mainly cause when I get bored, I get BORED! Beah, and now here's Neko, the sleeping kitty!