Google

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Hazy Days!

Hello and welcome to another segment of 'My Hazy Days'. Today we go to Taylor's College to take a look at what special activities we have!

Giordano Clearance!!!Hey hey, Sale! Oh no, ugly clothes!


That's right, we have a Giordano sale! A clearance sale no less which can only mean one thing! Ugly Clothes!!! Not that I care, I don't even wear anything from giordano.

Also happening was the Architecture Schools building block thingy!

Come on you Maggots! We have an Uno Stacko to build!!!
Come on you Maggots! We got that uno stacko prize of the week award to win!!!

Haha! Me > j00

Right and so, we move on. Anyway, my ER class got cancelled and then I got to go home =) thought it would be nice to just take a nice relaxing drive back and all but no, it wasn't meant to be. Because THIS:

T3h HAZEEEE!!!!


Freaking hit me!! The HAZE IS GETTING BAD!!! I could barely see for 100meters and I'm sick, it's not a very good thing for me to drive with low visibility! I blame the Indons, you wanna know why? Cause I freaking CAN!

Don't call me a bloody racist just because I said it, but take it from the many news media reporting on Indonesian forest fires caused by.. Yeap, Indonesian farmers

So now, because of them, I'm now sitting in my room, eating M&Ms! BAH!

Mmmmm, M&Ms~~~ *drools

Anyway, that's it for today seeing as I couldn't go to the gym because I'm not feeling well cause of the haze (that was caused by the Indonesians) plus the haze (That was caused by the Indonesians) stops just about everyone from being outdoors. Sigh...

Disclaimer: The writer bears no grudges againsts the Indonesians as individuals. He just hates their government's guts like nobodies business. Oh well, yes, he hates you all. Each and every one of you. The writer also bears no responsibility to any hurt feelings borne out of this article just because you don't see the BBC as a legitimate news source, maybe he'll try CNN next time.

Disclaimer v2: The writer apologizes, he was high on M&Ms when he wrote this.