Google

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A slow day, a smoky day and the world's ENDING!!!

Well, it's true. When Malaysia experiences a hail shower, you know that something's gonna end. Anyway, to begin my story, woke up, bla bla, smoky bla bla. Took my shower, brushed my teeth (groggily might I add) and went to my car. The trip to Subang was breathtakingly beautiful because no traffic. Until of course I reach Subang Jaya. The usual jam waited for me, but there was an extra!

Only Idiots can see that this is obviously a two-lane road

And!

More idiots from KL!!

My god, seriously people, I come from Penang, an island so small that its main road is nothing more than a 2 lane road and here we have people who are able to turn highways into parking lots (i.e. FREAKING STOP ON THE NKVE??!!) For god's sake people, this place has so many highways that stopping on it isn't funny okay?? Seriously, are you all dumbshits? It's bad enough you all don't know how to use the gas pedal properly, let alone the brake pedal but the highway?? For god's sake.


Anyway, moving on. Came to college and saw a sight that was so funny no one laughed.

The HAZE! DUN DUN DUN


That's right, it got worse. So you know what I'm gonna say.. "Freaking Indons!!!!" I hear that they can't even fucking put out the fires cause their pussy firefighters are afraid of a few farmers. For god fucking sake, do you people want a coalition force of Malaysian, Singaporean and Thai armies invading your capital, take over each city one by one by force and fucking execute every single farmer you got? Or would you rather keep your pride and fucking put out ur own fires?


Don't tell me that you don't have the resources to put it out because we know very well that Malaysia and Singapore would very much like to help out. It's that fucking ASEAN Neighborly attitude shit. Don't tell me it's none of my business, when I can fucking stare directly at the sun, I can fucking say it's my business!

THE SUN!

That's right, that's the fucking sun! A freaking DOT!!!! So when you go fucking with fire once more and you can't fucking control it, I'm gonna start a petition to invade your sorry ass country just to see you fucking SQUIRM!!!


Back to much happier stories! I sit down to brunch with my friends. Now usually I sit with the fun people, you know, the ones who crack jokes, tell interesting stories but somehow today I ended with the Christian Fanatics (No offense guys, but seriously, I found you that boring) who talked about nothing more than endless stories about how christians got saved or got their sheep stolen or something. Oh yeah, I learned that when a church steals the youth from another church, it's called stealing sheep.. Sheesh! And they call me bad...


Seriously, sometimes I believe that they're just lamenting on all these stories because they're hoping to sway me or something. But Lionel's a good guy, he only talks about these stories when fellow christians are abound. But honestly, talking about said stories in front of me is just going to get me to blank out and not listen to a thing you say. Besides, I'm a muslim and trust me, I've barely seen a mosque for almost 5 years. What does this mean? If i can't even go to a mosque on a Friday, what makes you think I'd give up my Sunday to go to church?


They also talk about how god is great or how god is all or something like that but the way I see it. God made us, but god doesn't really care about us after he makes us. It's what keeps me rooted to my beliefs, and the fact that I do believe in god is a relief to my parents, never mind that I drank before (and still do once in awhile) or don't pray.


But on another note: why do people continue to worship a religion where the leaders call you sheep? Seriously, I'm all for that 'You are Lost and I am here to help you get back' talk but I'm no sheep and you're no shepherd. For one thing, Sheep can't carry guns and fucking kill the shepherd. People are people, there's no other way of saying it. When a church steals the members of another church, you don't say they stole your freaking sheep, they stole your followers! F-O-L-L-O-W-E-R-S!!!


Anyway, no offense but really, this is why I've turned my back on most religions. I find them to be very offensive to me as an individual. They(the leaders) always like to insinuate that they're much better than you because they're much closer to god. Well I got one thing to say; God don't really care!


And back to the story at hand!
ICE BOWLING!

That's right, it was raining ICE! FUCKING ICE!!! Now tell me, when the haze is bad enough to cause weird weather patterns, isn't it high time we invaded Indonesia? Seriously?


Disclaimer: Yes, the writer still hates your guts and hopes all of you die a hard death. No, the writer doesn't mean the Malaysian/non-indonesian readers who are not angry at his writings. Nor does he really care if most of you christians like to think of yourselves as lost sheep. Quite frankly, he's just saying that he doesn't like being left out of a conversation. He's an attention-whore, we all know that.