Google

Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Nice, Quiet Potluck

Ahh, never had so much fun before last night. Had a little pot luck to celebrate the last day of classes and a sad farewell to the classmates. And the best part is that I didn't have to bring anything; Everyone else brought so much stuff that I didn't have to, well, except the ice la. Takkan I be so bad that won't bring a thing.

Arrived at Brenda's place around 7.50 and lo and behold, everyone's not there yet. Crummy Malaysian Timing... Around 8.15 only people started coming; Zijill came with fruit! Watermelons, Papayas and Oranges; an assortment of sizes too!

We first started by cutting the watermelon, which I could not resist making a very crude joke in my mind.

watermelon 3
Indeed!

Yeap, indeed it entertained me for awhile, but seeing as the three of us (the three being Zijill, Brenda and myself) have had no experience cutting watermelon and the girls didn't have the strenght to push the buther's knife into the watermelon, I did it, with almost disastrous effect; almost lobbed off me bloody finger, I did! But it got chopped in half, and then the girls shoved me off =( to cut it themselves. Aww, damn and I wanted to help out in the kitchen so much.

...

Damn it Pam! I DID!!! (Meh, it's an insider joke, don't bother..)

...

But doesn't that watermelon loookkk gooooddddd?

watermelon 2


Anyway, getting that damn thing cut was one matter. We also had a friend's birthday that day which me and Zijill took a short walk to Secret Recipe to buy a slice of Chocolate Banana Cake for her. Aside from that, we had Potato Salad, McDonalds Chicken McNuggets (I know, I know..) Lemon Cream Peach Pie, and a weird Orange Juice + Sprite + Longan mixed punch..

And Huey-Ling was late with the main course.. like 3 hours late!! But we had a surprise for her when she came!

huey-ling gets her hamster


And to be blunt, she was very very excited. No really, she actually screamed "HAMSTER!!!!!" when she saw the present. And she didn't just scream it once, she screamed it plenty of times. Woke up the whole house too.

And then Zijill fed her her cake.
huey-ling being fed


And Huey-Ling showed her appreciation:
huey-ling zijill kiss


Yeah, welcome to my world... It's full of lesbians apparently.. Sigh..