Google

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blooooooooddddd~~!!

Sigh, I just got back from my trip to Penang. Went back there just for my friend's birthday party which we drove up to Genting Hill Hill (Insider Joke!) for some Thai food. However, that's not what this post is about. Nope, it's about blood tests!

Mahai, went back to Penang first thing I do is go to the medical lab near my house to get my freaking blood tested for dengue (I had gotten it once and the symptoms I had were close to dengue) and lo and beholh; as usual, the guys doing the stabbing extraction couldn't find a proper vein, so we did it by touch.

"It'll be okay," he said, "Sure this one is a vein wan.." he said..

Big mistake. I got impaled 4 times! And all 4 couldn't draw blood. Tiu! Jab in the right elbow pit and couldn't find a vein, jab also not instantly take out wan, they'll fucking twist the needle around inside and jab jab jab summore until you scream blurdy murder. Okay, attempt 1: failed. But wait til you hear attempt 2.

This time, attack my right hand, palm down. Worse, they didn't hit a vein, they hit a fucking nerve! The pain nerve to be exact. So I was screaming even louder than before and they pulled out immediately. Attempt 2: fail

Attempt 3: This time, my left elbow pit. Tiu, worse, can't fucking find a fucking vein, so simply jab wan. Think wat?? Pin the tail on the donkey ar?? Siao la, ppl's arm okay?? Lucky it wasn't my jerking off writing hand. Shit man, hurts like crazy.

Attempt 4: My left hand this time. Shit la, these people wasting my time. Sit down there for 30 minutes trying to find a fucking vein to extract blood from. It's like my blurdy body has evolved to become unprickable. So they jab once more into where they think my vein is. Once again, they hit pure muscle. Fuck! I'm a vampire ar?? Until no fucking blood come out after 4 freaking stabs jabs!

Accident 1: So now I'm frustrated, technician 1 is frustrated and technician 2 is also frustrated. Technician 3 is out in front taking a phone call. Yes, it took 3 med technicians to bloody figure out where my freaking vein is. So now, Tech 1 has a bright idea, just bloody jab into my left hand, pray that they prick a vein and grab as much blood by sucking it out of the wound.

I'm going to curse now, FUCKING SHIT TIU NIA MA KANINEI CHIBAI LAN JIAO TIU NIA SENG!!!! took them a freaking good 5 minutes to finally prick into a vein only they didn't bother to pull out the needle. Oh nooo, they extracted (FINALLY!) fully with the needle inserted and good god did it hurt.

Shit, so now 4 parts of my body are in blurdy pain, and I've got to drive back to my house. Covered in plasters, I was covered in bloody plasters. Another 2 - 3 jabs and I could've called myself Jesus Christ crucified at the cross. Shit!

Result? No Dengue.. All that trouble for bloody nothing.