Google

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Chicken Little | Curious set.. hmmm |RM0 Due for Astro Bill...

All right, I went to Pyramid yesterday with a few friends to watch Chicken Little yesterday.

Overall, I found the story to be very entertaining though I found that Fish Out Of Water to be my most favorite characters (although he says nothing but gibberish all the time). Story as you all well know is about Chicken Little who had inadvertantly put a whole town into chaos because he thought the sky was falling.

However, the story just doesn't fall into that plot, there are several subplot lines to follow, like how (SPOILER!!!) he and his father had been distancing themselves from one another, there's also the hate between the town and him, and apparently, they even made a movie out of the poor guys mishap. I won't reveal the final plot to you because it'd just spoil it.

Overall, very entertaining with a motley crew of sidekicks and a love interest for the lil' chicken, as they go about trying to first get rid of that whole falling sky stigma that covered poor lil' chicken and then saving the world from a falling sky.

----------------------------------------------------------

Also, I found this on the cash machine display while buying popcorn. No, it wasn't mine, but I am curious... (LAME!)

Curious Set...


So, what the fuck is a curious set??!!

----------------------------------------------------------

This is just one of those "What the fuck??" situations, especially if you've never dealt with bills before, like me.



Yeap, a reminder for me to pay RM 0 to Astro..