Google

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Exams!

ARGH! God damn it, I had an Islamic Civilization paper yesterday and I've just got one thing to say about it; IT'S A FUCKING KILLER! Bloody hell, already failed it once last semester (Got a C-) and now I'm wondering am I doomed to fail again? By my calculations, I've got 50% of the answers correct, BUT they'll minus a 1/4 of a mark for every wrong answer I put on. How fucking unfair is that?

Of course, that's just a blooming rumor.. I'm not sure how true it is. Some people say they don't, some people say they do. All I know is that USM cut my marks for my Accounting paper for every wrong answer. Why? Because apparently we were outperforming the Students in USM when it came to those papers. So to fit all these high marks into the Bell Curve, they had to cut down based on the wrong answers. What gives USM the right to do this? I'm under their franchise program in Taylor's College, where I can study in english and where I don't have to touch a single BM dictionary for a long long time.

Sigh, All I can do is hope that I pass or if I don't, it's another semester for me...