Google

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Oh, the stupidity!

Good god, I was reading through some questionairres from the campaign 2 weeks ago and quite frankly, I'm dumbfounded on some of the responses I get. I seriously don't know what was going on in their heads (and I'm from Mass Comm, the school of the effing insane mother fuckers crazy people) when they answered it. Although one of them did say the worst part of the campaign was the cold air-con. Gee, that sure explains a lot; the cold must've messed up their heads a lot and it must be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COLD that it can be classified as the worst problem.


I've received worse criticism, but that just takes the cake.


Another shocking thing is the stark difference of how people from certain schools reply to a questionairre. One school (no name for the sake of confidentiality, for example, would probably not answer the open ended questions. If the respondent is a 17 year old Malay Female, the chances are freaking high that she'd skip the open ended questions. WITHOUT FAIL!


ARGH! I FUCKING SWEAR I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH FUCKING STUPIDITY IN MY LIFE! Argh! I dropped a few IQ points today going through them all, I'm going to bed!