Google

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

On the first day of Puasa

On the first day of Puasa,
My malay friends said to me,
Are you fasting?
I am fasting, we're all fasting,
and so should you be fasttiinnggg...


Seriously, I think that's tradition for the first day of fasting, especially for me. You see, I study in a course where there are very few Malays; In fact, I'm the only malay in my class and I rarely get to meet the only other malay students in my course (who happen to study journalism). So when I do, I ask,


"Fasting?!" (In a really fast annoying way)


And then they'd reply,


"Fastinnggggggg" (say it like you're stoned and you'll get it)


Yeap, that's how I celebrate the first day of Puasa. It's won't surprise me if everyone else does it as well.


I also find that I'm a tad bit more irritable than I usually am. I curse at fucking retarded idiots on the fucking road!!! drivers when I'm driving.. Okay, I fucking fuck fuck fuck fucker! curse when I'm driving a lot, but it's gotten worse though. I'm flipping off drivers who don't need to be flipped off, purposely try to ram people into the railing and also purposely honk them when they're doing nothing.


What I'm trying to say is that expect me to start cursing you endlessly, you fucking shit asswipe bastard son of beelzebub's mother-in-law!!! writing in more colorful words.