Google

Sunday, October 02, 2005

A bunch of stuff and maybe a rant or two

Yay, it's the end of the fucking weekend! Why am I so excited for the end of the fucking weekend? Because now I get to prepare for two fucking presentations! God damn it, what the fuck is wrong with you people!!??


I just finished coordinating a social awareness campaign and now I get 2 presentations in one week. Good god fuck, that's not fair! I barely had any sleep since the fucking campaign started and I'm still not even halfway done with my research! I am so fucked!


Argh! Too much work, too much work, too much work, too much work, too much work, too much work!


On a happier note, my friend and I have gone into talks about doing a Gundam Seed-based flash story on two greedy bastards who defect from EA and Orb respectively (of course stealing their own mobile suits) and we're now in the design phase for our suits. Here's mine!

Like it? So do I! It's been modified to have the Beam Gattling Cannon from Yzak's Custom Slash Zaku Phantom and also the Sniper Rifle from the serie's own Long Range Recon GINN. There was initially plans to add in a super scylla cannon on the crotch but quite frankly, doing a hip buster while shooting off a cannon seems to be very sexually explicit in flash. So for now, the Scylla is scrapped until I fucking find a place to put that stupid thing.






Right, moving on, we also decided to try our hand at creating a brand called "DiZFunQTioNaL" and we've already got a logo!



Say hello to Lionel in a barrel! That's right, the cool dude dressed in shorts and slippers is Lionel in the flesh. This is the very barrel which we used to roll him around (for a good 15 - 20 minutes, mind you) and made him puke his guts out for 10 minutes! Best part? We got it all onnn tapppeeeee~~~! THAT'S RIGHT! ON TAPE!


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! No point blackmailing him, he's got it in VCD and he's proudly showing it to everyone, lecturer's included. Told you he's no fun...


Ah well, time to go back to work, fucking shit assignments and fucking @!#!$! <-censored! lecturers for giving fucking impossible schedules! Think wat!? I'm superman is it!!??