Google

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potta' and Da' G!

You wanna know what I love about going to the movies? It's the way they shorten the names of the movies in the tickets. I've seen some very weird ones but somehow this one struck me. I went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today. No reviews cause I wasn't really analyzing anything, just admiring Hermione in a dress (Bah! but I digress. Anyway, while waiting for the line to be let through, I notice the name of the movie on the ticket.



So, now what would the G on the ticket signify? Obviously it'd first be:



But nope, first thing that ran in my mind was Harry Potter and the G Unit and quite frankly, I blame that train of thought for the next picture:



As usual, pictures of Harry Potter do not belong to me, not does the picture of G-unit, but that last one and the first picture is my work and is thus watermarked as so. You Harry Potter fans who take offense to this, talk to GSC for writing the ticket the way they did. AHAHAHHAHAHA