Google

Monday, August 15, 2005

A Day for Controversy

Well, so here I am, having woken up and looking through my downloads when suddenly I decide to surf on into my lil' RO forum and lo and behold, what do I see? Mr Vietbong has decided to flame me for my lil' post about his whiny ways.


Among other things, he calls me a coward, an idiot and most of all someone who 'forgot' to tie up loose ends. Now then, let's dissect his little flame shall we?


Why not post his thoughts as a response to my thread, rather than run home to his blog?



Now, for those of you who don't know, the forum has this new ruling called the anti-rant offense. If you even say anything remotely mean or degradatory, you get a nice 3-day ban. So Vietbong, here's my response: I did not put it in the rants section because:
A) I'd rather not get banned
B) I would rather not get labelled as the whiny bitch that you so totally are and
C) I do not see any problems with what I did. For your own pride and respect for your 'bitching', as much as you take pride in it, I wanted to save you the embarassment of my sharp tongue.


Now, you obviously went the other way but then again, the rants section is your home and you so deservingly posted in your home. So basically, you're guilty of the same thing.


I smell a coward. And a hypocrite too - his blog is his home, and he rants about everything that have been ranted about before

Me? A hyprocrite? Just because I don't say anything about your little rants doesn't mean I approve of it. Don't even try giving that 'silence is a consent' bullshit because it never worked for anyone. And when have I ranted about everything that has been ranted before? I'm not a regular poster of the rants section, in fact I only have 2 - 3 rants and they are, as I remember:
1) A rant about a throbbing headache I had because of exam stress, which was btw just a release of pressure. I didn't even go to the extent of insulting something like a major athlete who probably doesn't care about what I say anyway.
2) A rant about ignorant idiots who, for reasons unknown, would come into my chat window, which would say "S>+4 AC L/O", asking me stupid questions such as, "+0?" or even "What is an AC?"


Even when I visit the rants section, I don't think I ever posted anything unless it's to add in a point of view or for one of those debate threads (I.E. "Evil")


34K4, you obviously didn't want your little doozy of a blog entry to be seen, but forgot to tie up loose ends before posting your "Let's invade Indonesia!" entry somewhere?

A) I did want my little doozy of blog entry seen, otherwise I wouldn't write it.
B) No, I did not forget to tie up loose ends, I wrote it, I left it there. You're the idiot who thinks people want to you to like them. Well, I don't see the point cause either way, you're still going to be bitching and moaning.


You're an even bigger idiot than you look.

Well, telling me that now, eh moron? Big words coming from the man who's studying in Melbourne and still can rant about some mega-athlete swimmer endorsing , SELLING OUT and losing some stupid swimming race. You, the one who looks at men in tights swimming, calling me an idiot? I think not, moron. You whine and bitch about just everything in your life, and I've never seen you out of the rants section, which is kinda sad, wallowing in all that anger.


Hell, I'm doing you a favor posting here. ROE gets far more traffic going in than my blog, saving you the humiliation. Don't even tell me that I'm a coward posting here again, because I am doing it because I want to save the S.Mod's from the fiasco that you would surely create in that forum. So you, sir, are a moron and an ignorant imbecile if you can't even think of other reasons for my posting in this blog than because of cowardice.


You are the coward for bringing what would have been a personal matter between you and me into ROE, and hoping to garner support that wasn't there. Hell, I don't care about not receiving support from them, I never wanted it in the first place. This place is where I can speak my mind, run my mouth off and do what I please. If you want to rant out about me, do it in your own blog, I don't care. It's your place and this is mine. You even had the balls to mention the haze in the comments section of my blog. Well, for your information, I may not be the only one who talked about the haze but I sure as hell was one of the first to advocate the Indonesia Invasion Policy. And I'm sure as hell that you have totally no experience with the haze, having run away to Melbourne to study. So you don't know jack about how hard it is to breathe here, how 7 people may have died cause of it, how my friends and I have to stand coughing and wheezing. But I didn't write about it, no, my medical condition cause of the haze was something I cannot change, but I can talk about actions that would help resolve the haze issue. At least I don't talk about the common cold and how it's a stupid ass infecting me.


You know what, I'm tired of saving your sorry ass name, here's the thread he created especially for me. Roam around the section and look at what he rants about. Hell, register and use the search function and look for "vietrant" or better yet I'll do it for you. Bah, moron!


Now I've got to get back to designing a freaking brochure, good day to you all.