Google

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Interior Decoration 101: The Office

You know what I love most about my time in McCann Erickson? It wasn't the people that were in there,it wasn't the pretty girls in the Creative Dept, or the Media Dept, or even the Finance Dept and it sure as HELL isn't the workload that I was put through. More likely it was the stuff they'd put up on their cubicle walls or on their desks or even on their monitor.

One of the most memorable note-worthy cubicle pin-upswas probably the "Why I always don't do work" piece. It's actually an internal circulation which was written by one of the creatives and the Managing Director liked it so much it became common for everyone in the office to get one. Another one was "What is McCann-ism?" which wrote about the corporate culture of the agency and how the people within them should be proud of what they do as well as what they should put into their portfolios (i.e. Everything!)

I was sorta missing those things today as I walked though the staff room in my college, looking through all those bulletin posts they'd put up in the boards next to their doors. Anyway here are a few pin-ups around the college:


Wonder what happens if they invite you to watch a game?Wonder what happens if they invite you to watch a game?



So true, So true



This took awhile to read!



Some people love to stack!



Ah, the memories.. Oh, I found an old picture from back when I interned. My own piece of decoration!

The flying Blue-Tac Dinosaur + Extendable claws.. I mean straws

Yes, I was that bored... So, what other office deco's have you guys found around your offices or college staff rooms? Oh and if a troll drops by and makes stupid comments, do ignore him, he's an idiot. Thanks.