Google

Monday, October 17, 2005

Photo's From Switzerland!

You wanna know where to take the best photographs? Where every single snap of the camera will result in the msot beautiful of shots? Geneva, Switzerland. I was fortunate enough to be able to go there as part of my parent's entourage to a Inventions Expo to which I found a lil' lacking if not for the women that came to visit, but that is another story for me to remember.

Anyway, I found that the best places to take a picture is along the banks of the Geneva Lake. Why? Cause you can take pictures of this:
This was one of those pictures taken at the right time. Well, either that or that goose/swan/something was very very cooperative. It was 2 years ago, I can't remember but this is for sure, that swan/goose/something, sure was nice about me taking a picture. Mind you, I took it with a 1.3 megapixel digital video camera and it still came out great; No photoshopping necessary.

Another one was of this duck. Now this was a opportunity catch.. For some reason I took pictures of birds on this day.. I never did understand why...


And then there was this island, I just put it in cause the picture looks good with the lighting and all. Sue me, I like my own work!



And this last shot was cause I couldn't resist the irony of it all. BWahahaha, Taken in Harrod's Department Store, London!


All right, that's all I got for today! G'bye!

(P/s - Today's the debut of the picture stamp that I designed with the help of Good-Tutorials.com)