Google

Thursday, November 24, 2005

"Dude, Where's my Question Paper!!??"

Today has got to be a first for me. I woke up at 7am, to wake up Lionel and then I fell asleep and woke up at 8am myself. No, that's not the gist of this post.

No, no.. the gist is, I had an Effective Reading exam at 9am today. So I hastily got ready and drove to college. I got there just in time to see Mr. Justin briefing my classmates who were already in there.

Jadi, masuklah aku (So, in I go) into the class and took my seat where my answer sheet laid, waiting for me to stab it with my pen and write inane nonsense.

"Okay, you may begin answering the questions" said the chief invigilator, who noted that the exam was now starting on his check pad.

Slowly I flipped through the sheet of paper that was under my desk just before and I flip and flip and I found no question. "Mahai..." I muttered as I put down the paper. Of course la, I thought that maybe it was just my paper, but then I looked around, everyone else also couldn't find.

"Sir, where's the question paper?"

"It's there on your table..."

"No it isn't. It's just text, no questions"

"Odd.."

Yeah, no questions. So after a few minutes, guess what? USM didn't send us the question papers!

Now, imagine if you will, a class of students, some of them are already working and they took a short leave before they had to run off to work again, were sitting for an exam with no questions.

Bugger, I know la it's effective reading, but takkan want to test us to read right? Chi seen! So me and Lionel made jokes!

"So how ar if they don't have the question paper here?" <-- Me

"Of course la they courier!"

"Hahaha, don't tell me have to wait for 5 hours for exam paper"

"Where got, you see la got courier with RXZ flying down the North-South Highway at 200kmph. 2 hours already he's here"

Wah lau, happy la that courier if he could do that. Career opportunity. I can just imagine the conversation:

Chief Examiner: Mat, I need you to send this exam paper to Taylor's College.

Mat: Huh? Where's that?

Chief Examiner: It's in KL

Mat: Huh??

Chief Examiner: Do what you have to, but these papers have to reach Taylor's College by today!

Mat: Okay boss! Boleh ambik RXZ saya tak?

Chief Examiner: Take it la, up to you...

And then those of you travelling the North-South Highway will find a smiling blur flying past you at 200kmph.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Relevant Links:
Biggest Joke of The Year - Cyber-Red