Google

Monday, November 28, 2005

My Chaotic Life

It's 4.30am right now and I am still awake. Despite the fact that I've only had 3 hours worth of sleep within the last 24 hours, I am still unable to sleep. Too much plagues my mind right now.

All of a sudden, my whole life went from stable and steady to one that is completely topsy turvy and chaotic, pulling me in all sorts of direction. This isn't the first time, but it has been a long time since I've felt this sort of chaos in my heart.

There are times when I find it difficult to breathe, the cause of which I have yet to ascertain, and times when I find that my mind cannot focus at all on anything and times when I refuse to sleep, although I know I want to, for fear of the dreams that might come with it.

Well, there's that and then there's also the fact that Joshua's coming home from Brisbane today and I've got to pick him up. PSYCHE!!!