Google

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Long Overdue Post

Wow, it has been awhile since I last posted. I don't know why really; I've been getting a lot of ideas to post but I lack the mood to type one up or I procastinate it but end up not doing it anyway. A part of me feels like crap while another feels like nothing has changed.

I suppose that the fact that it began as a long distance relationship helped me mainly because, well, I was always alone to begin with, just that I was the boyfriend to someone who wasn't around most of the time.

Ah well, good friends, good company and a good drink; the cure to a lonely heart as many would say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the Malaysian Dream? Anyone? No, seriously. We have an American Dream, why not a Malaysian one? For my friend who just came back from Australia, it's to be able to eat nasi lemak on the left hand while painting with the right.